Pergentium Ltd was legally established in August 2008 with its registered offices in Sussex, UK. Its founders, having experienced the often convoluted mechanisms needed to make things happen in the world of big PLCs, wanted to bring things down to basics. Their ethos to business is based on some simple premises:
- It is not companies that do business but people who do business.
(The rough Latin translation of Pergentium is “through people; through nations”)
- Business should be non confrontational and be based on WIN-WIN scenarios.
- All business should be customer focussed.
- The sales process does not end at the warehouse door.
To establish an easy way for foreign companies to sell their products beyond their domestic market; to take on the best fit products to sell through the Pergentium sales organisation.
1. To provide a “soup to nuts” solution for small to medium size companies wishing to enter or expand international sales.
2. To find innovative medical devices which enhance patient treatment &/or quality of life and make them easily accessible to clinicians.
3. To expand expertise into new areas of international business while adhering to our ethos
Medical Devices Distributions (past & present)
ICAD – Xoft medical systems Inc- USA
50KV Electronic Brachytherapy equipment – for intra-operative use any body area and classic breast, gynae, & surface afterloading
Best Medical Inc ,USA
· Wide range of radiotherapy devices and total solution packages
· Steriotactic ultrasound guided prostate biopsy system, Targetscan
· Brachytherapy & cryotherapy US & positioning system
ISYS – Austria
Hi tech robotic biopsy and percutaneous placement system.
Must-Have-Medical – Germany
Plant based haemostasis products for use in open and laprascopic surgery and the veterinary markets. PPE Commodity products ( masks, coveralls etc)
Sourced from ISO regulated manufacturers with appropriate and valid product quality certification
Managing Director – Heidi Murphy-Hunt Ba(Hons) MBA
Extensive experience in the capital medical devices and consumables sector. Director level experience for international sales and marketing and business development. General business experience founded on applications and international business.
Languages: Fluent English, French & German with knowledge of Russian, Italian, Spanish
Financial Director – Philip Murphy-Hunt Ba(Hons) FCCA
ACCA qualified with extensive experience in both management and financial accounting in industry and practice. Specialised in international business and property development.
Languages: English and knowledge of German
Technical Director – Fergus Murphy-Hunt B-Eng (1st Class Hons)
IMECHe award winning mechanical engineer with extensive experience across a range of industries including: medical technology, metals processing, chemical processing, cutting-edge hardware/software prototyping and renewables development.
Secondary skills: Level 4 Diploma (Off-Highway Automotive Engineering) from Harper Adams University and experience completing projects within large organisations such as JCB excavators as part of their design team.
Languages: Fluent English and functional french with knowledge of German
- IMECHe Best Project Award 2020
- 2020 John Kinghorn Postgraduate scholarship Award – An award of full funding to study a postgraduate course at the University of Sussex in Advanced mechanical engineering based on performance and evidence of entrepreneurial spirit.
Pergentium is a cloverleaf organisation working with long term partners to keep overheads at a minimum and sharing the opportunities and profit generated. The company is 100% owned by the directors and has no bank loans and no pressure to file accounts.
Pergentium Ltd is a UK registered company. Reg: 06677158